Sunday, May 27, 2012

shopping

hello baby.
u know what.
mostly, the girls love shopping.
me too.
i find shopping can really makes my mind relax and forgetting the unhappy things.
seriously.
i feel happy when i spent my money.
i love buying things for myself n my loved ones.
so, if i ever come back with things that i bought for anyone, it means that person is on my mind when im shop. 
hikshiks.

tapi hat yang tak bestnya,
sometimes i end up buying things that i dont need or ta muat or ta sesway.
senang cite baziirrrr.
:(

tapi tapi
kita suka habiskan duit.
i mean shopping.
 this is the reason why i want to have a work so that i can shop whenever i want.

target sekarang nak beli wallet baru dari carlo rino.
i know wallet dulu pun dari CR n not really good material dy sebab diamond yew ilang. :(
tapi the newest design is seriously soooooooo damnn gorgeous.
i want it.
sekali dengan tote bag diaaaaa.
nak pujuk babu tapi dia macam tanak layan je.
:(
minta kat mama abah konpem jawapan dia: BERAPA BANYAK WANI NAK GUNA BEG NI? WANI TAW TAK MAMA DULU PAKAI BLABLABLABLA. ORANG KAT LUAR TU..BLABLABLA..TENGOK ABAH TA PAKAI BEG PUN BLABLABLA. 

So, okay.
okay
okay.
:(

i'll patiently wait for the sales.
besides, i need a new wallet.
zo zeriouzly, im not waztingz my moneyhh.
 :D


No comments: